Games gear questions and answers

A pious gamertag for me on Xbox LIVE...?
my name: Sean McCleery favorite number: 02, 2 favorite color: ginger give me a correct nickname or gamertag..that i can use it doesnt hold to involve all 3 things......

A press in the region of Pokémon Battle Revolution Wii?
Hey...I do find Pokémon Battle Revolution fun because of the graphics and how they attack each other. I've one and only seen footages of it. I be just wanting to know how to gain Pokemon into Pokémon Battle Revolution without have to buy Pokemon Pearl/Diamond because I don't have one of them. Thanks

A query in the order of wii console games?
Okay i like to play some of the elder games and stuff. what is your favorite game on wii console right immediately? also what games would you like to see come out on wii console? i close to star fox 64 cuz i used to play that games when i was resembling 5! i would like to see mario party come out, donkey kong 64, james bond goldeneye, super smash bros., banjo kazooie, zelda majora's mask, and i enjoy a lot more i cant reflect of now. anyways im newly curious so tell me!

A quiz in the order of Pokemon Battle Revolution Wii?
Hey...I do find Pokémon Battle Revolution fun because of the graphics and how they attack each other. I've lone seen footages of it. I be just wanting to know how to obtain Pokemon into Pokémon Battle Revolution without have to buy Pokemon Pearl/Diamond because I don't have one of them. Thanks

A request for information roughly Trauma Center, Secons Opinion for Wii?
I really like this hobby but I can get to height 6 (A Real Doctor). I can do the operation properly after a couple of tries. I remove and fix the tumors or whatever they are but consequently it says you own to stitch up the body but how do you come back out the body?! What button do you press and what tool to use use or anything to come back outside the body to finish the operation. This is really annoying me because I can't seem to be to find anything that works. Please help : )

A roleplay activity?
My 2 favorite games are dreamfall and the longest journey. possibly something like them.. or basically a roleplay..

A sound out just about a PSP and a DVR?
Can I Connect a PSP to my DVR with a usb cable and draw from the shows from my DVR and put them on a PSP Additional notes it is a Original PSP not the Slim & Light

A symbol on Wii's DDR...have need of to know...?
I just get a Dance Dance Revolution for Wii and there is this strange looking symbol that i've never see on any DDR. it's orange and washed out and it's not an arrow. it looks like it have little arrows pointing up and down....what am i supposed to do on that part?

A/V Connection for Playstation 2 near Digitial Cable Box?
Hello. I am trying to connect my PS2 to my older Sanyo TV near uses Veriozon Fios digital cable. I do not have the 3 connectors aspect on my TV- (red, white, and pallid cords). However I do have the A/V connector where on earth the cable comes into. I have my station set at 3 (same as connector), and when I try and turn the PS2 on, adjectives I get is a blank peak, but I do hear sound. Even when I try and remove the digital cable file, I still receive no picture, but sound. Are nearby any suggestions to fix this problem? Thank you.

About the Playstation 3...?
I've been thinking of buying a PS3 and looking around at price guides. They appear to range contained by price, with lower GB models self cheaper. So, what are the advantages to buying a 60GB model over a 40GB model? Would the 40GB model still be able to play adjectives the same games and do indistinguishable things?

About The Sims 2 for PC?
I'm absolutely in love with cheat codes so I was wondering if anyone could please give me the STEP BY STEP to do the following: (1.) Add "set age" to interaction menu. Any Sims you click can be set to any age group (agesimscheat <on or of>) (2.) Is there any possible way for me to PERMANENTLY DELETE one of my characters? I have an ugly *** baby and I used the cheat code to move objects in buy/build mode and I've deleted him. But whenever I quit my game and start it back up again later, he's always there by my mailbox. And I do save my game every time.

About to pandorize my freestyle my self and creat the trickery memory stick is this adjectives i necessitate to get going?
Well im going to open my mobile and create a magic memory stick, but ive see that they say i inevitability a cfw install before i do this but how within the world am i going to do it if i need to do the freestyle and memory thing first ?? or do i do the freestyle and memory first?

About: Red rings demise Xbox 360. Need some relieve?
See, this is my 2nd 360. My first got red rings and my second presently gets it. But it worked fine for 4 months but immediately it gets red rings. Now what im asking is it dosent product any sound though. It of late gives 3 red lights near NO sound what so ever. I realize that if I push my power cord into the 360 really hard it will somtimes work. And i could save it running for as long as i want. So what do you think seem to be the problem? I keep it by a supporter and have it ventilate. It just seem to somtimes work when i push the power cord in really strong into the 360.

Action Replay or Action Replay MAX for resourceful XBOX?
Which one should I get to use on my innovative XBOX? Which one lets me use the gamesaves that Gamefaqs.com enjoy for Xbox1? I really want an action replay for my innovative xbox but I don't know which one I should get. What is the difference between the Action Replay for imaginative Xbox and the Action Replay MAX for original Xbox? Thanks to adjectives in mortgage.

Activating my Xbox Live Gold Subscription 1 month very soon, end surrounded by 2 weeks?
Last time I activated an Xbox Live gold ingots member card of one month on a February 14th, it finished on the first day of March.(Why couldn't it finished on March 14th?) Does this mean if I generate the new one I get and activate it today, does it miserable it will end contained by 2 weeks(2 weeks left to May)?

Add Me On Xbox Live Plz! Wonder Hero?
well i want some more folks to talk to over xbox live because i play comparatively a bit and there is never any of my friends online so i required to know if some of you could add my gamertag! it is WonderHero thank you :D

Add me surrounded by SSBB??
i need mo friends contained by SSBB!! so add me bruh bruh... appellation:Jalil FC:3308-4605-1952

After the dust settles, who do u estimate overall will win the subsequent gen console time of war: PS3, 360, or Wii?
I also want a description on Y u think they will win within the long run. The person i surmise answer is da best will get ten points!!

After the total repair proccess, does MS convey your Xbox to your home or to th UPS center that you used?
I sent in my 360 surrounded by for repair about 2 weeks ago, and I be just wondering if MS will convey me back my system to any my home or to the UPS center that I used to send it to them within the first place.

AGP Graphics Card........?
My system specs: Mercury PI865D7 Motherboard, Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz,512MB RAM and AGP 8x Slot i want to know whether any of these cards will really work on my Mobo; XFX NVIDIA GeForce 7600GS 512MB DDR2 DVI TV AGP 8X, XFX NVIDIA GeForce 7600GS 256MB DDR2 DVI TV AGP 8X

All of a sudden my PS3 graphics own become stretched on my SD TV and immediately doesn't fit on my tv or any other?
I checked the settings and thats all fine, and it be working up till about partly way through Assassins Creed (don't mull over it makes a difference)- but it adjectives started when I played the game. I'm hoping in that is something I can do to fix it without have to go through the tiring warranty process! Any suggestions much appreciated!

All time BEST multiplayer games for PC?
i need some multiplayer games for workstation...i tried Halo ,Quake ,NFS and counterstrike> guys i need more games resembling halo ,quake or cs please minister to me with this one .............

All Wii Pros for SD card!?
I got a SD card for the Wii and adjectives, butis there anything more it can do besides upload photos? Can it conceivably put roms or anything onto it?

Alright, we know the wii fit is coming out may 21, how much will it cost?
me and my sister are saving up for it:) SOUNDS LIKE FUN!

Alternative good source for xbox 360.?
I want to use a cheaper alternative for saving things on my xbox than the expensive harddrives and memory cards can I use flash drives as a in your favour thing for games and other things or I don`t know something else.

Alternative Star Key For Xbox 360?
Recently I decided to crack uncap my Xbox 360 and flash the DVD drive. I've so far taken off the skin, but now I want to take the metal plate sour using a star key screwdriver :S. I don't hold any at home and I was wondering if anyone have had this problem and found an alternative bearing to unscrew them, like possibly a household object that fits contained by the screw?

More Games gear Questions & Answers please visit : CesFAQ.com